HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) - Closings and delays due to Tropical Storm Andrea.
- Currituck County Schools will be closed Friday, June 7, but the last day of school will remain Monday, June 10.
- CC High School's graduation ceremonies will take place Saturday, June 8 at 9 a.m. inside the school's gymnasium. A ticket system will be used for attending guests.
- Dare County offices will close at noon Friday.
- The Ntelos Wireless Pavilion has rescheduled the Earth Wind & Fire concert from Friday, June 7 to Monday, June 10. Doors will open at 7 p.m. and the performance will start at 8 p.m.
- Jefferson Lab has canceled a test of its tornado warning siren for Friday, June 7. The siren will only be used if there is a severe weather event.
- The Harborfest Parade of Sail scheduled for Friday, June 7 at noon has been canceled. All ships that were scheduled to be open to the public on Saturday will open at noon. Click here for complete coverage of Harborfest 2013.
- The Swingtime Salute performance for Friday, June 7 has been cancelled.
- Stormy conditions suspended ferry travel between Ocracoke, Cedar Island and Swan Quarter. The following trips will not take place Friday:
- Cedar Island to Ocracoke: 1, 4 p.m.;
- Ocracoke to Cedar Island: 1, 3, 4:30 p.m.;
- Swan Quarter to Ocracoke: 1, 4:30 p.m.; and
- Ocracoke to Swan Quarter: 12:45, 4 p.m.
- Friday events for the Portsmouth Seawall Music Festival have been rescheduled. For more information on the rescheduling, click here .
- The dedication ceremony of Hercules Public Boat Landing on Nottoway River on Friday, June 7 has been canceled. The event has not yet been rescheduled.
- Performances for Hardee's Latin Fest on Friday, June 7 have been canceled. All events on Saturday are still scheduled as planned.
- The regular Friday night hoedown at the Farmer's Market has been canceled.
- Norfolk State University's Spartan Senior Night at the Virginia Beach Higher Education Center has been postponed until Monday, June 10.
- BeachStreetUSA street performances have been canceled for Friday but will continue Saturday.
Virginia Beach Events is reviewing policies and procedures after a float caught fire during the TowneBank Holiday Parade Saturday night.
The Hampton Police Division needs help identifying the suspect in a motel robbery early Monday morning.
To ease holiday mailing, the Richmond District of the U.S. Postal Service is extending its Saturday window hours.
Free Christmas trees will be given to active-duty members of the military and their families Wednesday.
The Dare County Board of Commissioners will hold a special meeting Tuesday evening to discuss the Bonner Bridge.
Police arrested a man on charges of drunk in public and possession of marijuana Saturday.
A Virginia Beach pizza chain was robbed Sunday night.