Enjoy the convenience of a checking account while earningdividends on your money.
- $25 minimum opening deposit or direct deposit enrollment
- First 50 checks free with direct deposit
- Seniors 60 and older receive 2 Free senior check orders annually
- No monthly minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- No per check charges
- Debit MasterCard® available
- Convenient monthly eStatement
- Earn tiered dividends
- No fee choices in overdraft protection through savings or FlexLine
- 24-hour access through eBranch where you can view check images, make transfers and see your account history.
- Funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Click below for:
At BayPort Credit Union, we understand that time is a valuableasset. Bank at your convenience with account access 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
- Check account balances
- View Check Images
- Transfer funds
- Make payments to your loans and credit cards
- Change Postal Address, Email Address and Phone Numbers
- Access to Bill Payment, Credit Card History, eStatement, and Check Reordering.
- eGo Mobile Access
- TXT BayPort
- BayPort Facebook
- Obtain stock quotes
- Apply for loans online
- Scheduled Transfer and Email Notifications
- Send a secure email through eBranch
- Account Open (Purchase Certificate)
- User Options
With Online Banking, we've made it quick and easy for you tobank with us...anytime!
Thousands of EMTs and paramedics checked their bank accounts Thursday for one last scheduled payment from the company that suddenly laid them off, but found nothing.
A Newport News man is charged for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl.
Police say a 19-year-old was shot Thursday evening in Newport News.
Three separate crashes on Interstate 664 occurred at the same time Thursday morning, causing headaches for motorists.
A man who was able to elude capture for more than two decades was finally found in Norfolk.
North Carolina transportation officials say the Bonner Bridge on the Outer Banks could reopen next week if dredged sand placed around exposed pilings compacts well.
Newport News Police are still looking for a killer more than four years after a 17-year-old was shot dead.