LOS ANGELES (AP) — A complete list of winners at Sunday's 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"
- Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"
- Supporting actor: Tommy Lee Jones, "Lincoln"
- Supporting actress: Anne Hathaway, "Les Miserables"
- Cast: "Argo"
- Stunt ensemble: "Skyfall"
- Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Costner "Hatfields & McCoys"
- Actress in a movie or miniseries: Julianne Moore, "Game Change"
- Actor in a drama series: Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad"
- Actress in a drama series: Claire Danes, "Homeland"
- Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
- Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock"
- Drama series cast: "Downton Abbey"
- Comedy series cast: "Modern Family"
- Stunt ensemble: "Game of Thrones"
Life Achievement: Dick Van Dyke
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A 24-year-old man is accused of fleeing as troopers tried to initiate a traffic stop in Hampton Friday.
Norfolk Police are investigating an assault on a man Thursday night.
Tributes from those who knew Nelson Mandela began pouring in from across the globe, including words from two Hampton Roads leaders.
North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory toured the Bonner Bridge area Friday morning after officials shut it down due to safety concerns.
A man was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head after a vehicle he was driving crashed into a home in Parksley Thursday night.
David Karl Becker, a Navy SEAL, was arrested on four charges related to stealing and selling government-owned firearms and ammunition.
Newport News Police said they are looking for the person who drove into the wall of a car wash and stole a control box.