Photo courtesy: Google Maps
Updated: Friday, 10 Aug 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 09 Aug 2012, 10:36 PM EDT
SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - Officials say Thursday night's bathroom fire at a Suffolk McDonald's restaurant has been ruled an arson.
The Suffolk Fire Marshal's Office says the fire started about 8:30 p.m., and was confined to a restroom.
The incident was located at 601 N. Main St., and fire officials say the fire was quickly brought under control.
Three engines and two ladder trucks responded to the fire, and while there was minimal damage, the restaurant remains closed at this time.
No injuries were reported.
If you have any information on this crime, contact Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Opinions that are derogatory, attack other users or are offensive in nature may be removed. WAVY is not responsible for the content posted in this comment section. We reserve the right to remove any offensive or off-topic remark or thread. To mark a comment for review by a moderator, click "Flag as inappropriate."